Land Use Meeting (Hybrid)
This is a regular land use meeting with a hybrid* format.
Visit the Land Use page to find the full schedule for the year.
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 conditions, the meeting type and/or location may change. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify whether the meeting is virtual, hybrid or in-person.
How to access the hybrid meeting
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, the Board of County Commissioners Land Use Meetings are being held in a hybrid format allowing public input both virtually and in-person.
If you choose to attend in-person, the location is at the Robert Saunders Library, 1505 N Nebraska Ave. in Tampa.
The public and the media can access the meetings in the following ways:
- Hillsborough County's Live YouTube Channel
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
How to make or submit public comments for the hybrid meeting
Whether you attend the meeting in-person or virtually, you can request to speak live at the meeting, or you can send in written comments. Click the "Speak at a Hybrid Land Use Meeting" button below to find out further information on speaking at the hybrid meeting and a link to the online form you will need to fill out.
Robert Saunders Library
1505 N Nebraska Ave.
Tampa FL, 33602
October 12, 2021 | 9:00 AM