BOCC Redistricting Meeting (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid in-person quorum meeting of the Board of County Commissioners to select redistricting maps for advertising.
What is a hybrid in-person quorum meeting?
A hybrid in-person quorum meeting is where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location. The rest of the board, staff and general public participate or attend virtually.
In-person location for board members only (no general members of the public admitted):
County Center - 2nd floor Boardroom
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 conditions, the meeting details may change. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify if the schedule, location (if applicable) and/or meeting type (virtual, hybrid, in-person) have changed.
If you wish to comment at this meeting, click the button below to find information and a link to our online form to fill out to request to speak virtually at this meeting.
Media and the public can access the meetings via:
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well
September 29, 2021 | 9:00 AM