BOCC Redistricting Public Hearing (Hybrid)
This is the second hybrid* public hearing for redistricting maps.
There are two public hearings. The first public hearing date is Nov. 8, 2021 at 6 PM.
What is a hybrid public hearing?
A hybrid meeting is where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location and the rest of the board, staff and general public participate either virtually or in-person. All members of the general public who wish to speak must fill out the online form found on our Speak at a BOCC Redistricting Meeting page.
County Center - 2nd floor Boardroom
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 conditions, the meeting details may change. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify if the schedule, location (if applicable) and/or meeting type (virtual, hybrid, in-person) have changed.
You can sign up to speak virtually or in-person at the BOCC Redistricting public hearing, or you can submit written public comment. Speaker signup forms open for submissions 48 business-hours before the start of each hearing.
If not attending in-person, Media and the public can virtually access the meetings via:
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well
November 16, 2021 | 6:00 PM