Board of County Commissioners Meeting (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid* meeting of the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC).
They develop policy for the management of Hillsborough County and provide direction to the County Administrator on any programs for the improvement of the county and the welfare of its residents.
What is a hybrid meeting?
A hybrid meeting is where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location and the rest of the board, staff and general public participate either virtually or in-person. All members of the general public who wish to speak during the public comment period or for any public hearings must fill out the online form found on our Sign Up to Speak at a BOCC Meeting page.
County Center - 2nd Floor boardroom
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
* Please note: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 conditions, the meeting type may change. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify whether the meeting is virtual, hybrid or in-person.
How to access the virtual meeting
The meeting will be conducted virtually. Media and the public can access the meetings via:Live
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
How to make public comment
You can sign up to speak virtually or in-person at the BOCC meeting or you can submit written public comment. Speaker signup forms open for submissions 48-hours before the start of each meeting.
Virtual or in-person participation for the public
August 17, 2022 | 9:00 AM
P (813) 274-6942