BOCC Meeting with Budget Presentation
This is a hybrid meeting of the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) and will include a presentation for the FY2024 budget.
They develop policy for the management of Hillsborough County and provide direction to the County Administrator on any programs for the improvement of the county and the welfare of its residents.
Public Access and Comments
- Sign up to participate virtually or in-person by filling out the online form
- The form will open 48-hours prior to the meeting and will remain open until 9 AM on the day of the meeting
- You must provide your name on the form, and virtual speakers also must provide a phone number on the form.
- You will be called on in the order that you have signed up
- You may sign up in-person on the day of the meeting in the lobby. Assistance will be available on-site between 8:30 and 9 AM
- You can also submit a written public comment if you do not want to speak
Find information on speaking and submitting presentations for the meeting by clicking the button below
How to access the meeting
The meeting will be conducted in-person at the address listed below. Anyone not attending the meeting in person can access it via:
- Our website's Live Meetings link, also found in our Newsroom
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
- Hillsborough County's Playback YouTube Channel
- Our website's On Demand link, also found in our Newsroom
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
2nd Floor Boardroom
Tampa FL, 33602
July 12, 2023 | 9:00 AM
P (813) 274-6942