Financing Your Business
Are you looking for money for your business? Are you considering a SBA loan? This seminar will help you zero in on the right funding choices for your business and avoid money scams. Learn how to ask for a loan, get prepared for the bank, and where to find money.
- SBA loans: when, where and how to apply
- How to plan your financing request to banks
- Which banks are making loans
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Six Cs of credit and how credit scores effect your business
- Busting the myths about small business grants
There is no cost for this event.
For more information email Rick Janson or call (813) 204-9267.
Hosted by: Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
2101 E. Palm Ave.
(Parking at 2109 E. 11th Ave.)
Tampa Florida, 33605
December 11, 2017 | 10:00 AM