Commercial Real Estate for Startups
Kostas Stoilas is the Founder / Managing Broker of Fortress Commercial Real Estate. He has extensive commercial / industrial real estate sales and leasing expertise having represented both tenants and landlords ranging from local to national levels, and even global multi-national firms, through the Tampa Bay area including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, Orange, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte and Lee counties.
He has now partnered with OPSU to present Commercial Real Estate for Startups: what to know about leasing and buying space for your company. This topic will cover:
- the search process (setting specifications and parameters) the proposal process (business terms)
- the contract, or lease, negotiation and review process (legal terms)
- why you lease versus buy early on with your company
- how to use your broker to your advantage (maximize your time)
- what other services you'll need (lender, attorney, movers, furniture, IT wiring)
- how long it takes to prepare and when you should get started
This event is free.
For more information email Rosie Lee or call (813) 609-8803.
Hosted by: Operation Start-Up
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
2101 E. Palm Ave.
(Parking at 2109 E. 11th Ave.)
Tampa Florida, 33605
January 11, 2018 | 10:00 AM