Certified with Hillsborough County, What's Next?
Economic Development and Procurement Services offer a free two hour training session to help certified minority- and women-owned businesses maximize their opportunities for subcontracting in Hillsborough County projects. Whether you are a newly certified minority- or women-owned business, or just need a refresher on doing business with Hillsborough County, the "Certified with Hillsborough County, What's Next!" workshop is for you.
- Navigating the County's website to find information on projects
- Brief overview of Procurement opportunities and iSupplier
- Steps to follow to make the connection with prime contractors
- Hillsborough County's unique licensing requirements
- Tips on contract compliance and goal attainment
This event is free.
For more information email Rita Sauri or call (813) 307-8309.
Hosted by: Hillsborough County Minority and Disadvantaged Business
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
2101 E. Palm Ave.
(Parking at 2109 E. 11th Ave.)
Tampa Florida, 33605
September 17, 2019 | 10:00 AM