September iSupplier Vendor Training
This 2 hour training session aims to give both seasoned vendors and new suppliers a better understanding of how to navigate and submit bids via the iSupplier Portal.
This informative training will cover the following topics:
- Navigating the Procurement Services website
- Reviewing business opportunities with the County
- Updating vendor profile in iSupplier
- Adding commodity codes for your products and services
- Submitting bids and requests for proposal via iSupplier
- Understanding the contract award process
There is NO fee to attend; however, advance registration is required.
All training materials will be provided in class.
For more information email Procurement Services or call (813) 272-5790.
Seminole Heights Branch Library
4711 N Central Ave. - Comm. Rm. A
Tampa FL, 33606
September 10, 2019 | 11:00 AM