Summer Sets at Lithia
Take a Ranger led hike on our 3-mile nature trail inside the Fish Hawk Creek Nature Preserve. Celebrate the end of Summer with one last hike. While Florida may not have extreme seasonal changes, the plants and wildlife do go through phases. Walk with Ranger Ashley as she discusses some park history and highlights some of the ways Lithia says goodbye to Summer.
Things to know
- Cost: $5
- Cash only
- Pay on the day of the event
- There is a $2 park entry fee per vehicle for up to 8 people
- Participants should meet at Lithia Springs Ranger Station
- Weather related cancellations are possible
- Under 18 must be accompanied by adult
- Walking/Hiking information:
- Length: ~3 - 4 miles
Things to bringRecommended to bring
- Water in refillable container
- Small backpack with hydration system
- Closed-toe shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Bug spray
For more information, email Ashley Martin or call (813) 416-4632.
Lithia Springs Park
3932 Lithia Springs Rd.
Lithia FL, 33547
September 22, 2018 | 10:00 AM