2019 Best Shredder Series
Get ready to show-off your best moves as you compete for the coveted title of Best Shredder in Hillsborough County! Grab your skateboards and head out for this year's competition.
This three-part series, one at each park, features four age divisions competing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes for all age groups at each contest, as well as the title of Best Shredder for the overall series.
Things to know before you go
- Free entry for all divisions
- Registration starts at 5 PM on the day of the event
- Contest starts at 6 PM
- All contestants must follow the rules of the skate park
- Dates & locations:
- April 12 - Providence Skate Park
- August 23 (rescheduled from August 16) - Apollo Beach Skate Park
- November 15 - Jackson Springs Skate Park
- Best Shredder crowned in each age group
- 8 and under
- 9 - 12
- 13 - 15
- 16 and up
- Qualifiers Jam Format - 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam
- Finals Jam Format - Top 3 skaters from Qualifiers advance to 3 minute finals jam
- Judged on overall impression
Overall series results
- Skaters gain points with each 1st, 2nd & 3rd placement at each stop of the series
- 1st - 25 points
- 2nd - 20 points
- 3rd - 15 points
- Points are tallied at the end of the third competition in November and overall placement is awarded to the top three skaters, per division
- In order to qualify for overall series placement, a skater must skate at least two of the three events
For more information email us.
Apollo Beach Skate Park
664 Golf and Sea Blvd.
Apollo Beach FL, 33572
August 23, 2019 | 5:00 PM
P (813) 671-7635