Parks and Recreation
Date February 16, 2023 8:15 AM - 10:15 AM
Join Mary Keith, a volunteer who leads tours for Audubon groups and the Florida Birding and Nature Festival, for a birding hike at beautiful Lettuce Lake Conservation Park.
We'll enjoy the setting sun while watching and listening for our favorite birds along the trail.
Things to know
- Cost: $5, plus a $2 park entry fee per vehicle
- Weather related cancellations are possible, rain check provided if cancelled
- Walking/Hiking information:
- Length: ~2.5 miles
- Minimum age requirement: 10 years or older
- Under 18 must be accompanied by adult
- Maximum participants: 10
Things to bringRequired to bring
- Water in refillable container
- Closed-toe shoes
- Small backpack with hydration system
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Change of clothes
- Bug spray
- Water is not provided so bring enough to last for the whole event
For more information, email Ashley Martin or call (813) 365-5275.
- Registration is required
- The register link below will take you to a page that lists all of our current ECO Tourism events
- If you do not currently have a Parks & Rec account, after adding the event to your shopping cart, you will be able to register for a new account
- When filling out the registration form, you will need the following information:
- Location: Lettuce Lake Park
- Date of program: 02/16/23
- Name/Type of event: Avian Adventure
Lettuce Lake Conservation Park
6920 East Fletcher Avenue
Tampa FL, 33637
February 16, 2023 | 8:15 AM
Other Events at this Location
Join Mary Keith, a volunteer who leads tours for Audubon groups and the Florida Birding and Nature...
Lunchtime Alligator Crawl
Come spend your lunch break on an Alligator Crawl! We'll walk Lettuce Lake Conservation Park's...
Lettuce Lake Native Plant Walk
Come discover the beauty of native plants on a guided tour with a representative of Suncoast...