Autumn's Plunge Night Swim
Join us for a night swim at Lithia Springs Conservation Park.
The evening will start with a brief Ranger led program and will conclude with a swim in the spring. Take a dip in the cool 72 degree water as tiki torches and underwater lights create a luminous glow in and around the spring.
Things to know
- Cost: $ 7
- There is also a $2 park entry fee per vehicle for up to 8 people
- Participants should meet near the spring
- Weather related cancellations are possible
- We will provide rain checks in case of cancellation
- Minimum age is: 8 years and older
- Under 18 must be accompanied by adult
- Per County ordinance, no alcohol is allowed
- Maximum amount of participants: 40
Things to bring
- Recommended to bring
- Water in refillable container
- Water-friendly shoes
- Change of clothes
- Bathing suit
- Bug spray
- Lawn chair
- Registration is required
- The register link below will take you to a page that lists all of our current ECO Tourism events, including our Night Swims
- If you do not currently have a CELM Webrac account, after adding the event to your shopping cart, you will be able to register for a new account
For more information, email Lithia Springs or call (813) 744-5572.
Lithia Springs Park
3932 Lithia Springs Rd.
Lithia FL, 33547
October 21, 2023 | 6:00 PM