Commission on Human Trafficking (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid meeting of the Commission on Human Trafficking (COHT).
The purpose of the COHT is to promote public awareness and education regarding human trafficking through relationship building within the community and educational programming opportunities for the public and key industries as well as support local and statewide efforts to end human trafficking.
Public Access and Comments
- Sign up to participate virtually or in-person by sending an email to Lisa J. Montelione
- Include your name, phone number, and whether you will be participating virtually or in-person, or wish to provide written comments only
- You will be called on in the order that you have signed up
- You may also attend the meeting and sign up on-site where your name will be added to the list at that time
What is a hybrid meeting?
A hybrid meeting is where at least a quorum of the board members meets in-person at the location listed below. All others, including the general public, can choose to participate virtually or in-person.
Live and recorded viewing
The public and the media can view the meetings in the following ways:Live
- Hillsborough County's Live YouTube Channel
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
For meeting information or questions email Lisa J. Montelione or call (813) 274-6936.
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
26th Floor, Conf. Rms. A & B
Tampa FL, 33602
September 28, 2023 | 1:00 PM
Lisa J. Montelione
Commission on Human Trafficking
P (813) 274-6936