Contact Commissioner Overman
A 36-year resident of the Tampa Bay area, Kimberly Overman was elected to the County Commission in 2018. Kimberly earned a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural and Resource Economics Degree from the University of Maryland, raised two children and launched and ran several successful businesses. She is a Certified Financial Planner and former CEO of a fee-only registered investment advisory firm and owner of The Heights Exchange, LLC, a commercial space in Seminole Heights.
She also re-created a business chamber of commerce for the Tampa urban core. A long-time advocate of smart planning, economic growth, strong families, sustainable communities, and the importance of education, Commissioner Overman has a long history of public service volunteerism and community involvement.
Boards & Councils
As part of her duties as a County Commissioner, Overman serves on the following Boards and Councils:
- Affordable Housing Advisory Board (Chair),
- Commission on Human Trafficking (Chair),
- Transportation Management Area Leadership Group (includes MPO/TPO representatives from Pasco, Pinellas & Hillsborough County) (Chair),
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART),
- Transportation Planning Organization,
- Environmental Protection Commission of Hillsborough County,
- Public Safety Coordinating Council,
- Liaison for the Department of Defense - Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce MacDill Air Force Base Support Committee, and
- Hillsborough County Hospital Authority
- Lucas Martinez
- Lisa Montelione