Meeting details may change with very little notice. Please check back closer to the meeting date to verify if the schedule, location (if applicable) and/or meeting type (virtual, hybrid, in-person) have changed.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings types from from 9 to 11 AM.
- In-person meetings (no virtual element)
- Take place at County Center in the 26th floor boardroom
- Hybrid, in-person quorum (quorum of the board meets in-person, all others meet virtually)
- Take place at County Center in the 26th floor conference rooms A & B (subject to change)
- Virtual (no in-person location)
- All board members and other participants access the meeting through virtual methods
Schedule & Agendas
Date Meeting Type Meeting materials Jan. 11, 2021 Hybrid January meeting packet Feb. 8, 2021 Virtual February meeting packet March 8, 2021 CANCELED CANCELED April 12, 2021 Hybrid April meeting packet May 10, 2021 Hybrid May meeting packet June 14, 2021 Hybrid June meeting packet July 12, 2021
July meeting packet
Aug. 9, 2021
August meeting packet
Sept. 13, 2021 (County Center - 18th floor)
September meeting packet Oct. 11, 2021
October meeting packet
Nov. 8, 2021
November Meeting Packet
The public and the media can access the meetings in the following ways:
- Hillsborough County's Live YouTube Channel
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
Public Participation and Comments
We have made arrangements for members of the public who want to comment live to be able to participate virtually. Anyone who wishes to speak during the public meeting can do so by contacting the Affordable Housing Advisory Board (AHAB) at AffordableHousingServices@HCFLGov.net.
Keep the following in mind:
- Provide your name and telephone number in your email request to speak in order to facilitate the audio-conferencing process
- We will send you either a link or an audio call-in number so you can join the meeting virtually
- The Chair will call on speakers by name in the order in which they submitted their email request
- Prioritization is on a first-come first-served basis
- All participants will be muted upon calling or joining the meeting and will be unmuted in the submission order after being recognized by the Chair by name
- Up to 3 minutes are allowed for each speaker
- Signups for this AHAB meeting will not be accepted after 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting
- Public comments offered using communications media technology will be afforded equal consideration as if the public comments were offered in person
- You also can submit comments or any documents prior to the meeting by sending them to AffordableHousingServices@HCFLGov.net.
Note: Speakers are asked to follow common courtesy when speaking before the committee, and disruptive participants will be removed at the Chair’s discretion if they violate the following prohibitions:
- Promoting, advertisement of, and/or solicitation for private businesses
- Personal attacks against others, including committee or staff members
- Calls for violence, inappropriate language, racial and discriminatory comments, defamatory statements, and religious intolerance