The membership of this Board shall be comprised of seven members and two alternates appointed as follows:
- Hillsborough County Commissioners - 3 members, 2 alternates
- City of Plant City - 1 member
- City of Tampa - 2 members
- City of Temple Terrace - 1 member
Composition is specified as follows:
- 4 Contractors including at least one roofing and one swimming pool contractor
- 1 Florida registered architect
- 1 Florida registered professional engineer qualified to work in the area of structural engineering
- 1 Representative who has extensive knowledge and experience in the building trades such as concrete, masonry, steel, and wood framing
- 2 Alternates that must be knowledgeable and experienced in the technical codes of this board
Terms:Members shall serve four year terms. Alternates shall serve two year terms.
Authority:Hillsborough County Construction Code Ordinance 08-01, effective 6/30/2015.
Special Requirements:Annual financial disclosure is required.
Bi-monthly beginning January 2022. Time TBD.
Virtual and Robert W. Saunders, Sr. Library
1505 N. Nebraska Avenue, Tampa 33602
601 E. Kennedy Blvd. 19th Floor
Tampa, FL 33602
Phone: (813) 272-5600
|Member||Position / Appointed By||Dates of Service|
|Mr. Charles Foster||Swimming Pool Contractor / BOCC||03/24/1982-
|Mr. Daniel Greenberg||Florida Registered Architect /
|Mr. Samuel Greenberg||Engineer /
City of Plant City
|Mr. Mike McEnany|| Roofing / General Contractor /
City of Temple Terrace
|Mr. Henry Moseley||Building Contractor /
City of Tampa
|Mr. James Paleveda Jr.||Alternate / BOCC||09/17/2014-
|Ms. Kathi Pratt||Alternate / BOCC||05/16/2018 -
|Mr. Doug Shields||Roofing Contractor / City of Tampa||06/05/2003 -
|Building Trade Rep / BOCC|