Citizen participation in government is strongly encouraged. Whether created by the County Commission or by Florida statutes, each advisory group promotes good government and the effective and efficient delivery of services.
- Hillsborough County Commissioners Seek Applications for Citizen Boards - Deadline to apply - December 5, 2019, by close of business
Application & Background Checks
- All advertised positions for any board require you to fill out the County Appointments Questionnaire
- Questionnaires are only available when positions are listed above
- If any of the boards you are applying for require a background check, you will also have to fill out the background investigation authorization form
- The position listing will indicate if a background check is required