The membership of this Board shall be comprised of seven members and two alternates appointed as follows:
- Hillsborough County Commissioners - 3 members, 2 alternates
- City of Tampa - 2 members
- City of Plant City - 1 member
- City of Temple Terrace - 1 member
Composition is specified as follows:
- 3 Electrical contractors
- 2 Florida registered professional engineers qualified to work in the area of electrical engineering
- 1 Electrical Utility Company representative
- 1 Electrical trades representative
- 2 Alternates that must be knowledgeable and experienced in the technical codes of this board
Members shall serve four year terms. Alternates shall serve two year terms.
Annual financial disclosure is required.
Hillsborough County Construction Code Ordinance 09-3, effective March 1, 2009.
Quarterly beginning February 2022. Time TBD.
Virtual and Robert W. Saunders, Sr. Library
1505 N. Nebraska Avenue, Tampa 33602
601 E. Kennedy Blvd. 19th Floor
Tampa, FL 33602
Phone: (813) 272-5600
|Member||Position / Appointed By||Dates of Service|
|Mr. Darin Ciabattari||Electrical Trades / BOCC||03/23/2016 -
|Mr. Jeffrey Hahn||FL Registered Electrical Engineer / City of Tampa||06/24/2010 -
|Mr. Eric Hott
||Electrical Contractor / BOCC||10/03/2018 -
Mr. Matthew LaRussa
|Electric Utility Company / BOCC||
|Mr. Joel McDaniel||Electrical Contractor / City of Plant City||
|Mr. Lawrence Pasetti||Electrical Contractor / City of Tampa||04/23/2007 -
|Mr. Luis Vargas, Jr.||Alternate / BOCC||03/19/2003 -
|FL Registered Electrical Engineer / City of Temple Terrace|
|Alternate / BOCC|