Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority is dedicated to providing excellent customer service while building solutions to support Hillsborough County's needs now, and into the future.
The membership of this Authority shall be comprised of 13 members appointed as follows:
- Hillsborough County Commissioners - 7 members
- City of Tampa - 3 members
- City of Temple Terrace - 1 member
- Governor - 2 members
Membership is to include:
- 4 - Hillsborough County Commissioner
- 1 - Mayor of Tampa or a Tampa City Council member
- 1 - Mayor of Temple Terrace or a Temple Terrace City Council member
- 2 - Florida State Representatives
Members shall serve three year terms.
- Annual financial disclosure is required.
- Unincorporated residency is required.
Authority:Florida Statutes 163.565, Charter adopted by Board of Directors of Authority January 21, 1980; BOCC Resolution February 27, 1980; City of Tampa Resolution January 29, 1980.
Monthly, 1st Monday, 9 AM
HART Administrative Offices
1201 East 7th Ave.
Tampa, FL 33605
Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART)
1201 E. 7th Ave.
Tampa, FL 33605
|Member||Position / Appointed By||Dates of Service|
|Mr. Bryan Crino||City of Tampa|
|Ms. Cheri Donohue||City of Temple Terrace|
|Mr. Adam Harden||BOCC||11/01/2017 -
|Commissioner Pat Kemp||BOCC||11/22/2016-
|Mr. Marvin Knight||BOCC||11/01/2017 -
|Mr. Richard McClain||State of Florida|
|Mr. David Mechanik||BOCC||11/01/2017 -
|Mr. John Melendez||State of Florida|
|Commissioner Lesley "Les" Miller, Jr.||BOCC||07/31/2014-
|Commissioner Kimberly Overman||BOCC||11/20/2018-
|Ms. Kathleen Shanahan||City of Tampa|
|Commissioner Mariella Smith
|Councilmember Mike Suarez||City of Tampa|