The membership of this Board is appointed by the BOCC and shall be comprised of 9 members. Composition is specified as follows:
- 2 Architects licensed to practice in the State of Florida, (or) 1 licensed architect and 1 architectural historian
- 1 Historian
- 1 Anthropologist or archaeologist
- 1 Planner or landscape architect or real estate developer or broker, licensed to practice in the State of Florida
- 1 Owner of a historic property listed on the Florida Master Site File
- 1 Lay person with a demonstrated interest, competence, or knowledge in historic preservation
- 1 Alternate who meets one of the criteria from the positions above
- 1 Alternate with a demonstrated interest, competence, or knowledge in historic preservation
Terms:Members shall serve three year terms.
The Land Development Code was amended April 11, 2013, to remove term limits for the members of this Board to take effect April 17, 2013.
- Unincorporated residency required.
Authority:Board of County Commissioners Ordinance 92-05, adopted March 4, 1992; amended by Ordinances 00-21 and 01-26.
Meetings:Monthly, 3rd Tuesday, 3 PM
County Center, 26th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL 33602
Tom Hiznay, AICP
Zoning and Planning Services Division
Planning and Growth Management Department
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Phone: (813) 307-4504
|Member||Position/Appointed By||Dates of Service|
|Ms. Jamilyn Creamer||Real Estate Broker||09/02/2020 -
|Mr. Ryan Crutchfield||Archaeologist / Anthropologist||07/19/2017 -
|Mr. Stanley Hinde Jr.||Alternate who meets one of the professional criteria for this board / Landscape Architect||04/07/2021 -
|Ms. Virginia Larrea||Architect, licensed to practice in the State of Florida||02/03/2021 -
|Mr. Charles Nelson
|Ms. Rebecca Perry||Owner of a Historic Property listed on
the Florida Master Site File
|Mr. Karl Sondermann||Lay person with a demonstrated interest, competence, or knowledge in Historic Preservation||05/18/2022 -
|Mr. Travis Steed||Architect licensed to practice in the State of Florida||05/18/2022 -
|Alternate with a demonstrated interest, competence, or knowledge in historic preservation|