Due to COVID-19, A.E.C. meetings have been canceled until further notice. However, we will post the list of upcoming projects that is distributed at the quarterly meetings. Meetings will take place when the County resumes normal daily operations.
The Capital Programs A.E.C. (Architect, Engineering & Construction) Industry Meeting is held quarterly.
The purpose of the meetings are to:
- Discuss general project information
- Communicate procurement/bidding updates or changes
- Allow industry representatives to openly relay concerns to Hillsborough County Capital Programs
- Recommend changes to project specifications/standards
- Allow County management the opportunity to discuss the facts/reasons behind certain requirements
2020 meeting dates:
- Thursday, February 6
- Thursday, May 14 - MEETING CANCELED
- Thursday, August 6 - MEETING CANCELED
- Thursday, November 5
All meetings will be held in the County Center, 601 E. Kennedy Boulevard, 26th Floor in Conference Room A at 9 AM
Want to be notified about A.E.C. Meeting notices?Sign Up for Updates
If you have any questions, please email PWGeneral@hillsboroughcounty.org