What we do
Affordable Housing administers federal and state funding to develop effective affordable housing and community development strategies for low and moderate income residents.
If you would like to receive notifications, please subscribe to the Affordable Housing Interested Parties List.
Frequently requested services
- Down Payment Assistance
- Get Financial Assistance with Home Repairs
- Projects, Plans, and Reports Notices
- Bid Opportunities (Affordable Housing RFPs)
- Become a Vendor
- File a Discrimination Complaint
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- HUD Income Limits
- Fair Housing Awareness
- Consumer Protection
- 2019 SHIP Income Limits
- Affordable Housing Funding Sources
Address: County Center, 24th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Department Director: Cheryl Howell