Affordable Housing administers federal and state funding to develop effective affordable housing and community development strategies for low and moderate income residents.
If you would like to receive Requests for Proposals and other notifications, please subscribe to the Affordable Housing Interested Parties List.
- MacDonald Training Center - Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
- United Cerebral Palsy of Tampa Bay, Inc. - Children's Center Renovations Notice of Finding of no Significant Impact and Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
Frequently requested services
- Draft PY 2018 Action Plan & Substantial Amendment
- Hillsborough County Human Relations Ordinance
- PY 2016-2020 Consolidated & Action Plan Amended 4/4/18
- PY 2017 Amended Action Plan
- SHIP LHAP Hillsborough Amendment 2016-2019 Approved April 16, 2018
- PY 2016 CAPER
- Most Recent Grant Performance Reports
- Beware of Foreclosure Scams
- HUD Lending Discrimination
- HUD Certified Housing Counseling Agencies
Address: County Center, 24th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Department Director: Cheryl Howell