What we do
Affordable Housing administers federal and state funding to develop effective affordable housing and community development strategies for low and moderate income residents.
If you would like to receive notifications, please subscribe to the Affordable Housing Interested Parties List.
Affordable Housing Services will no longer be notifying the public about upcoming RFPs. Read more about this change.
Frequently requested services
- PY2018 Action Plan
- PY 2016-2020 Consolidated & Action Plan Amended 4/4/18
- SHIP LHAP Hillsborough Amendment 2016-2019 Revised August 9, 2018
- SHIP Annual Report 2018
- PY 2017 Draft CAPER
- Most Recent Grant Performance Reports
- Beware of Foreclosure Scams
- HUD Lending Discrimination
- HUD Certified Housing Counseling Agencies
Address: County Center, 24th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Department Director: Cheryl Howell