What we do
The Customer Service & Support department assists the community with enhanced access to County services and helps connect residents, neighborhood groups, and customers to County government. We work hard to provide quality customer service through our Neighborhood Relations team as well as our highly dynamic customer support model, which embraces innovative technology solutions to assist our customers quickly and easily. This is also accomplished by:
- Answering customer questions regarding County government services and programs in a timely manner.
- Serving as a liaison with neighborhoods to strategize effective outreach for programs and projects in their community.
- Administering grants and initiatives that foster neighborhood improvements and encourage community involvement with County government.
- Assisting in reporting customer needs or concerns related to Hillsborough County and its government.
- Connecting customer to departments, groups, and stakeholders involved in the day-to-day County government initiatives and programs.
Our goal is to foster long lasting relationships with our customers so they know they can count on us any time they have a question or just want to learn more about participating in their vibrant and ever-growing community.
Customer Service and Support
Address: County Center, 28th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Department Director: Annette Spina
Main Phone: (813) 272-5900