Due to COVID-19, until further notice and unless otherwise specified, all County meetings will be held virtually. This includes the following meetings (not a complete list):
- Board of County Commissioners (BOCC)
- Environmental Protection Commission (EPC)
- Land Use
- Public Hearings
- Board and Council meetings
For information on how to view or participate in a virtual meeting, please see the calendar event date for the meeting you are interested in attending.
BOCC Regular Meeting Agendas & Recaps
Agendas | Recaps
Land Use Meeting Agendas
Public Hearing Agendas
Board of County Commissioner Votes
Search All Meeting Documents
Includes Joint Meetings, Land Use Meetings, Public Hearings, Regular BOCC Meetings and Workshops
Meeting Closed Caption Scripts
Archived Agendas and Records
For older agendas and official records please visit the Clerk's Office website.
- BOCC regular meetings and all other workshops and hearings concerning BOCC related (non local state of emergency) matters
- Email Charlene Williams or call (813) 274-6942
- Land Use meetings and all other workshops and hearings concerning Land Use related matters
- Email Maricela Medrano or call (813) 272-5852
- BOCC Records
- Call the Clerk of Court at (813) 276-8100 ext. 4567
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to make any of these document accessible should contact the Hillsborough County ADA Officer Carmen LoBue by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (813) 276-8401; TTY: 7-1-1.