To sign up to speak at a upcoming Committee to Assist County Budget Director in Preparing Charter Required Financial Impact Statements, please fill out the online signup form. Provisions to submit written comments is provided for below. The Chairman will call on speakers by name. Prioritization is on a first-come, first-served basis. Sign-ups for virtual public speaking opportunities for the meeting closes 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
The Chairman will call on speakers by name.
- Aug. 16, 2022 at 3 PM - Committee to Assist County Budget Director in Preparing Charter Required Financial Impact Statements (sign up to speak opens at 3 PM on Aug. 12)
View the meeting agendas. Agendas are posted a few days prior to the meeting or hearing dates.
What does it mean if the meeting format says hybrid in-person quorum?
A hybrid in-person quorum meeting is where a quorum of the board members meets in-person at a physical location. The rest of the board, staff and general public participate virtually.
You can sign-up to speak virtually by using the link below until 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
Information for speakers
- Prioritization is on a first-come first-served basis
- Up to three minutes are allowed for each speaker
- All speakers will be required to provide their name and telephone number. Email addresses are suggested to receive a confirmation. This information is being requested to facilitate the public comment process.
- Information on how to participate in the meeting will be emailed to the address provided in this form. All callers will be muted upon calling and will be unmuted in the submission order after being recognized by the Chair by name.
- If you do not receive an email with instructions for participation, please check your junk or spam folders associated with your email account
- You must call into the conference with the same number that you provided on the form below, so that staff can identify and associate your name with your number
Audiovisual presentations are not accepted from those participating virtually. However, presentations may be submitted to Kevin Brickey for insertion into the official record. Please email any submissions to: BrickeyK@HCFLGov.net.
Sign-up to speak
Click the button below to sign-up to speak.
- The Chair will call on speakers by name in the order in which they have submitted the form
- The form will open 48 business hours prior to the meeting (not including holiday or weekends) and will remain open until 30 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the meeting
- You must provide your name and phone number on the form. If you want a confirmation sent to you, you will need to provide an email address.