To sign up to speak, please fill out the online CPA Public Comment Signup Form. Provisions to submit written comments is provided for below. The Chairman will call on speakers by name. The signup form closes 30-minutes prior to the start of each meeting.
What does it mean if the meeting format says hybrid?The hybrid format requires a quorum of the board members to meet in-person at a physical location, but all others, including the general public, can choose if they want to participate virtually or in-person.
Public comment information
- Virtual speakers
- Must fill out the form prior to the public hearing and you must call into the conference with the same number you provided on the form below so staff may identify and associate your name with your number. This is required so we may recognize you and unmute your line.
- At this time we do not accept audiovisual presentations such as Power Points, digital photos, audio, and video files for public comments from virtual speakers to play/present live during the hearing. Presentations may be submitted to the Clerk’s Office for insertion into the official record. Please mail any submissions to: email@example.com
- In-person speakers
- You are encouraged to fill out the form prior to the public hearing, but it is not required. You can sign-up to speak onsite, where your name will be added to the speaker list at that time.
- In person location: County Center, 2nd Floor Boardroom - 601 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33602
- Prioritization is on a first-come first-served basis
- Up to three minutes are allowed for each speaker