Sign up to speak during the public portion of the Planning Commission regular meeting meeting
For all virtual or hybrid Planning Commission regular meetings, public participation will be virtual. At this time the public can not participate in person.
To sign up to speak, please fill out the online Planning Commission Regular Meeting Public Comment Signup Form. Provisions to submit written comments is provided for below. The Chairman will call on speakers by name. Prioritization is on a first-come first-served basis.
The signup form closes 30-minutes prior to the start of each meeting.
Things to know about public participation
- Up to three minutes are allowed for each speaker
- All audiovisual presentations such as Power Points, digital photos, audio, and video files for Public comments are not accepted at this time for virtual meetings. Please refer back to this page for future updates.
- Presentations may be submitted to the Clerk’s Office for insertion into the official record. Please mail any submissions to: email@example.com and Fuentesl@plancom.org.
To view or listen to the meeting
The public and the media can access the meetings in the following ways:
- Hillsborough County's Live YouTube Channel
- The County's HTV channels on cable television: Spectrum 637 and Frontier 22
The meeting will be captioned on the screen as well.
View the Planning Commission Calendar for more meeting information , as well as who to contact if you have questions.