Real Property that serves no future use for the County may be declared surplus and sold. The methods of disposing of the County’s Surplus Property are outlined in the State Statute.
Listed below are all of the available surplus properties for sale. If none are listed, that means we do not have any properties available at this time.
To submit a bid:
1. Print and complete the required documentation associated with the parcel, including:
- Bid Proposal Form (Printable) | Bid Proposal Form (Fillable)
- Legal Description Exhibit “A” from the appropriate surplus parcel (see properties on the map for Exhibit A)
- Contract for Purchase and Sale, Exhibit “B” Please complete the appropriate contract based on your status as an applicant:
- Individuals - Fillable contract | Printable contract
- LLC - Fillable contract | Printable contract
- Corporation - Fillable contract | Printable contract
2. Include a Cashier's Check, Money Order, or other non cancelable instrument, in the amount equal to ten percent (10%) of the bid purchase price payable to "The Board of County Commissioners."
3. Mail or hand deliver the complete package to Hillsborough County Facilities Management & Real Estate Services by 9 AM on the auction date posted for that parcel. (No electronic delivery accepted.)
Address: County Facilities Management & Real Estate Services
Attn: Sealed Bid / Folio No.
County Center, 23rd Floor
601 East Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Using the Surplus Lands map
Hover over the red For Sale Sign to get property information. If there are no For Sale signs on the map, then we don't currently have any surplus properties available.
Map of properties
Want to be notified about surplus properties?
Contact Facilities Management and Real Estate Services at (813) 272-5810