Real Property that serves no future use for the County may be declared surplus and sold. The methods of disposing of the County’s Surplus Property are outlined in the State Statute.
To submit a bid:
1. Print and complete the required documentation associated with the parcel, including:
- Bid Proposal Form
- Legal Description Exhibit “A” from the appropriate surplus parcel (see properties on the map for Exhibit A)
- Contract for Purchase and Sale, Exhibit “B”
- Waiver of Claims and Damages, Exhibit “C”
- Special Notice Regarding Property Acquired by a Tax Deed, Exhibit “D”
2. Include a Cashier's Check, Money Order, or other non cancelable instrument, in the amount equal to ten percent (10%) of the bid purchase price payable to "The Board of County Commissioners."
3. Mail or hand deliver the complete package to Hillsborough County Real Estate and Facilities Services by 9 AM on the auction date posted for that parcel. (No electronic delivery accepted.)
Address: County Real Estate and Facility Services
Attn: Sealed Bid / Folio No.
County Center, 23rd Floor
601 East Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Using the Surplus Lands map
Hover over the red For Sale Sign to get property information. If there are no For Sale signs on the map, then we don't currently have any surplus properties available.
Map of properties
Want to be notified about surplus properties?
Contact Real Estate and Facility Services at (813) 272-5810
Interested in additional Surplus Properties?