Conservation Parks Administration Office
Location and Hours
OFFICE OPENS STARTING 10/15/22
Mon. - Fri.
8 AM to 4 PM
New Conservation Parks Administration Office
Starting on Oct. 15, 2023 the current Conservation Parks Administration Office (15502 Morris Bridge Road in Thonotosassa) will permanently close and the new Administration Office will open at 13173 US HWY 301 in Thonotosassa.
This serves as one of the two administrative offices for Conservation & Environmental Lands Management.
Park and Boat Ramp Passes
You can purchase regularly priced park and boat ramp passes at the following administrative offices or conservation parks:
- Bell Creek Administrative Office
- Conservation Parks Administrative Office
- Edward Medard Conservation Park
- E.G. Simmons Conservation Park
- Upper Tampa Bay Conservation Park
Free and discounted passes
We offer annual park and boat ramp passes for free or at a discount to eligible disabled veterans and active duty members or honorably discharged Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard or Reserves
- Free passes - Disabled Veterans
- 25 percent discount - Active duty members or honorably discharged Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard or Reserves
To receive a free or discounted pass, you must bring your required documentation to either our Conservation Parks or Bell Creek administrative offices. Free and discounted passes are not available at the above listed conservation parks.
For more information about all of our passes and to find eligibility requirements visit our Conservation Parks and Boat Launch Passes page.