A majority of preserves and some parks are now open. Visit the Closures & Reopenings page for more info.
Location and Hours
Mon. - Fri.
8 AM to 5 PM
Residents and business owners can conduct a variety of services at County Center including:
- Pay taxes
- Apply for permits and business licenses
- Register to vote
- Apply for a job
- Speak at a public hearing
Constitutional Offices at County Center:
- Supervisor of Elections is located on the 16th floor
- Hillsborough County Tax Collector is located on the 14th floor
Visitors to County Center can use our public parking garage at 319 N. Pierce St. The garage entrance is on Jackson Street, and it exits onto Pierce Street.
Parking Garage Costs
- The first hour is free
- 80 cents per additional half hour.
- Payment types accepted:
- Discover Card
- Debit cards
Parking Garage Hours
- Monday through Friday, 7 AM.; Saturday through Sunday, closed
- The exit is automatic
- Parking personnel are available Monday through Friday until 6 PM
Additional Parking Options
Additional parking is available at metered spaces along the streets, in nearby garages operated by the City of Tampa, and in private parking lots. Many metered parking spaces on the streets use pay stations that accept coins and credit or debit cards.