Jackson Springs Skate Park
A majority of preserves and some parks are now open. Visit the COVID-19 Closures & Reopenings page for more info.
Location and Hours
- Monday - Saturday, 10 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday, Noon to 6 PM
The skate parks will be closed on the following holidays in 2020:
- New Years day (Jan. 1)
- Independence day (July 4)
- Thanksgiving (Nov. 26)
- Christmas eve and Christmas (Dec. 24 and 25)
Jackson Springs Skate Park (aka Northwest Skate Park) is the county's third skate park and opened in 2014. This modern 13,000 square foot park features both transitional elements and street skating. Features include granite ledges, rails, a key hole, and a snake run style bowl course. Surfing lovers will feel like they're riding the waves on this fluid course.
Skate park rules
Hillsborough County skate parks are for the enjoyment of the community. These facilities are not supervised directly, so it is up to skaters to take precautions and follow the park's rules. By following the rules you ensure that the community continues to enjoy these awesome amenities.
- Helmets are recommended for all, but mandatory if you are 17 or under
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended for all skaters, but are mandatory for skaters 12 years of age or younger
- Skate parks are intended for skate boards and in-line skates only
- Shirts and shoes required at all times
- All skaters must check in at the front desk for entry into the skate park
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Skate Park