Plant City Community Resource Center
A majority of preserves and some parks are now open. Visit the Closures & Reopenings page for more info.
Location and Hours
Mon. - Fri. 8 AM to 5 PM
Services at the Resource Center
We offer the following service at this location:
- Energy Financial Assistance (Appointment Only)
- Adult Education and Training Financial Assistance (Appointment Only)
- Rental and Housing Financial Assistance (Appointment Only)
- Youth Development Financial Assistance (Information Only)
- Senior Dining Center
- Dining center hours are 9 AM to 3 PM
- Participants at least 60 years of age may qualify for the meal program
- Call for more information about the dining center located here
- Healthy Living Center
We have a variety or resources available to our senior population (ages 50+) such as senior, dining & activity, and adult day care centers, transportation assistance, and financial aid for low-income households needing help with an energy crisis.