Providence Skate Park
Location and Hours
Skate Park Regular Hours:
- Mon - Fri. - Noon to 9 PM
- Sat. - 10 AM to 9 PM
Skate Park Summer Hours:
- Mon. - Sat. - 10 AM to 9 PM
Best Shredder Contest
Do you like to skateboard and want to show off your moves? Check out the Best Shredder contest where you can compete to see who's the best in Hillsborough County! This 3-part series takes place throughout 2019 at the various skate parks.
- Part 1 - Providence Skate Park on April 12
- Part 2 - Apollo Beach Skate Park on August 16
- Part 3 - Jackson Springs Skate Park on November 15
Providence Skate Park is the county's first skate park and is known as the 'Concrete Jungle.' The largest of the County's skate parks, at 14,500 square feet, this park is suited for intermediate and professional level skaters. It features a series of transitional elements include quarter pipes, a hand rail, a pyramid, a step-up and various granite structures.
Skateboarding lessons help skaters develop fundamental skills.
- All skill levels
- Ages 6 to 17
- $20 per 4 week session
- $25 per 5 week sessions
- Mons. from 6:30 to 7:30 PM
Skate park rules
Hillsborough County skate parks are for the enjoyment of the community. These facilities are not supervised directly, so it is up to skaters to take precautions and follow the park's rules. By following the rules you ensure that the community continues to enjoy these awesome amenities.
- Helmets are recommended for all, but mandatory if you are 17 or under
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended for all skaters, but are mandatory for skaters 12 years of age or younger
- Skate parks are intended for skate boards and in-line skates only
- Shirts and shoes required at all times
- All skaters must check in at the front desk for entry into the skate park
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Skate Park