Public Utilities Customer Service Center (Brandon)
Pay Your Water Bill
A majority of preserves and some parks are now open. Visit the COVID-19 Closures & Reopenings page for more info.
Location and Hours
332 N. Falkenburg Rd.
Tampa, FL 33619
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
The following services are offered at the Brandon Support Operations Complex (BSOC):
- Water Quality Reports
- Start, Stop, or Transfer Water and/or Wastewater Services
- Update your Account Information
- Water Bill Inquiries
- Pay your Bill (in person or drive thru)
- Request / Pay New Development Utility impact and connection fees
- Cooking Oil Recycling Effort (C.O.R.E.) drop-off site
- Pay Your Water Bill