Ruskin Senior Center
Location and Hours
Mon. - Fri. 8 AM to 5 PM
Senior Center Open
Please note the following:
- Senior and dining centers will reopen at reduced capacity to comply with social distancing practices due to the vulnerable population served
- A predetermined maximum number of clients will be served daily based on a reservation system
- Recreation-only members need to pre-register for all center activities and programs
- Close contact activities such as playing cards and dominoes will not be scheduled or permitted during the initial reopening phase
- Virtual programs will take a short hiatus to allow the staff to readjust to center operations, as well as to work on restructuring the virtual programs to ensure quality and sustainability. The tentative relaunch of virtual wellness programs is summer 2022.
The Ruskin Senior Center requires no membership fees to Hillsborough County adults age 50 and older. Meal services are available for those 60 and older who are registered participants. Call or see a staff member for information on registering.
We have a variety or resources available to our senior population (ages 50+) such as senior, dining & activity, and adult day care centers, transportation assistance, and financial aid for low-income households needing help with an energy crisis.
Check out upcoming special events and ongoing events for the center.
- Educational Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Fitness Equipment
- Fitness Room
- Internet access
- Nutritional Services
- Public Parking