San Lorenzo Terrace II Senior Dining & Activity Center
Location and Hours
Mon. - Fri. 9 AM to 3 PM
Senior Dining & Activity Center Update
This Senior Dining & Activity Center re-opens on May 23.
Please note the following:
- Senior and dining centers will reopen at reduced capacity to comply with social distancing practices due to the vulnerable population served
- A predetermined maximum number of clients will be served daily based on a reservation system
- Recreation-only members need to pre-register for all center activities and programs
- Close contact activities such as playing cards and dominoes will not be scheduled or permitted during the initial reopening phase
- Virtual programs will take a short hiatus to allow the staff to readjust to center operations, as well as to work on restructuring the virtual programs to ensure quality and sustainability. The tentative relaunch of virtual wellness programs is summer 2022.
We offer a variety of activities and events for active adults age 50 and older. Participants must be residents of Hillsborough County and at least 60 years old to qualify for the noontime meal program. Please call for up-to-date information.
We have a variety or resources available to our senior population (ages 50+) such as senior, dining & activity, and adult day care centers, transportation assistance, and financial aid for low-income households needing help with an energy crisis.