Posted April 19, 2018 | 10:42 AM
Prescribed Burn April 19, 2018
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting multiple prescribed burns, Thursday, April 19, 2018.
- Brooker Creek Headwaters (BCH) - 7020 Lutz-Lake Fern Road, Odessa
- Little Manatee River Corridor Preserve (LMR) -- 3240 Willow Rd, Wimauma
- Triple Creek Nature Preserve, (TCP) -13721 Rhodine Rd, Riverview
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The Upper Tampa Bay Trail through Brooker Creek Headwaters will remain open during the burn. If necessary, the trail may be temporarily closed for public safety. There is no public access to the areas where the other two burns are taking place.