Posted January 7, 2019 | 10:33 AM
Prescribed Burn - Jan. 7, 2019
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting a prescribed burn on Jan. 7, 2019.
- Little Manatee River Nature Preserve, 2515 Leonard Lee Rd, Wimauma, FL 33598
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance and exotic invasive species control.
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876. Florida Forest Service, Lakeland Dispatch: 863-940-6701
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: All hiking trails will remain open during the burn.