Posted January 10, 2019 | 1:08 PM
Prescribed Burn - Jan. 10, 2019
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting multiple prescribed burns, January 10, 2019.
- Lake Frances Preserve (LFP), 10339 Woodstock Rd, Odessa, FL 33556
- Lower Green Swamp Preserve (LGS) - 3130 E Knights Griffin Road, Plant City
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site restoration and maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The horse trail at Lake Frances Preserve will remain open, but the parking lot on Tarpon Springs Road remains closed. The Green hiking trail at Lower Green Swamp may be temporarily closed during the burn.