Posted February 19, 2019 | 10:24 AM
Prescribed Burn - Feb. 19, 2019
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting multiple prescribed burns today, February 19, 2019.
- Lower Green Swamp Preserve (LGS) - 3536 E. Knights-Griffin Rd, Plant City, FL 33565
- Little Manatee River Preserve (LMR) - 3398 CR 579, Wimauma, FL 33598
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site restoration and maintenance
- Contact Information:Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876; Florida Forest Service, Lakeland Dispatch: 863-940-6701
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: All trails will remain open, but may be temporarily closed during the burns, for public safety.