Posted March 21, 2019 | 9:00 AM
Prescribed Burn - March 21, 2019
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting multiple prescribed burn, Thursday, March 21, 2019.
- Alderman's Ford Preserve (AFP) - 8911 Turkey Creek Rd, Plant City, FL 33567
- Brooker Creek Headwaters Preserve (BCH) - 18102 Ramblewood Rd , Lutz, FL 33558
- Cockroach Bay Preserve (BCP) 3709 Gulf City Rd, Ruskin, FL 33570
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site restoration and maintenance
- Contact Information: Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management
Department, Bell Creek Office: 813-672-7876
Florida Forest Service, Lakeland Dispatch: 863-940-6701
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The Turkey Creek Rd portion of the Alderman's Ford Preserve hiking trail will be closed during the burn.