Posted April 16, 2019 | 9:00 AM
Prescribed Burn - April 16, 2019
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting multiple prescribed burns, April 16, 2019.
- Cypress Creek Preserve (CC) - 1800 Lizard's Tail Road, Tampa, FL
- Little Manatee River Preserve (LMR) - 1704 CR579, Wimauma, FL
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information:Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The hiking trail at Cypress Creek will be temporarily closed during the burn. No public access areas will be impacted by the burn at Little Manatee River Nature Preserve..