Posted April 23, 2019 | 8:28 AM
Prescribed Burn - April 23, 2019
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting a prescribed burn, April 23, 2019.
- Cypress Creek Nature Preserve, 18000 Lizard's Tail Rd, Tampa, FL
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information:Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: All trails will be closed during the burn for public safety. The Lizard's Tail Road picnic area will remain open.