Posted July 2, 2019 | 8:29 AM
Prescribed Burn - July 2, 2019
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting prescribed burns, June 26, 2019.
- Little Manatee River Nature Preserve- 2904 CR 579, Wimauma, FL
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information:Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: The hiking trail accessed from CR 579 will closed to the public during the burn. The hiking trail accessed from Leonard Lee Rd will remain open.