Posted January 13, 2020 | 11:05 AM
Prescribed Burn - January 13
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting prescribed burns January 13.
- Cypress Creek Nature Preserve - 18000 Lizards Tail Road, Tampa, FL
- Alafia River Corridor Nature Preserve (ARC) - 982 Jameson Road, Lithia, FL
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: All hiking trails and the parking lot on Lizard's Tail Rd will remain open. The horse trails near Amber Lane will be closed during the prescribed fire. All other trails will remain open.