Posted February 4, 2020 | 9:06 AM
Prescribed Burn - February 5, 2020
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting prescribed burns, February 5, 2020.
- Cockroach Creek Greenway Preserve - 4110 Valroy Rd, Ruskin, FL
- Lower Green Swamp Nature Preserve - 3536 E. Knights-Griffin Rd, Plant City, FL
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information:Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures:The hiking trails on the western side of Cockroach Creek Greenway will be closed. The red trail at Lower Green Swamp may be temporarily closed at times throughout the burn.