Posted February 10, 2020 | 11:31 AM
Prescribed Burn - Prescribed Burn Feb 10
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting prescribed burns Monday February 10, 2020.
- Brooker Creek Headwaters Nature Preserve - 18102 Ramblewood Rd, Lutz, FL
- Balm-Boyette Scrub Nature Preserve - 14002 Balm-Boyette Rd, Riverview, FL
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: All trails will remain open during the burn; however, smoke may be on the trail.