Posted July 27, 2020 | 9:20 AM
Prescribed Burn - Prescribed Burn Monday, July 27
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting prescribed burns Monday July 27.
Prescribed Burn July 27
- Balm-Boyette Scrub Nature Preserve - 14002 Balm-Boyette Road, Lithia, FL
- Upper Little Manatee River Nature Preserve - 2510 Leonard Lee Rd, Wimauma, FL
- Prescribed Burn July 27
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance and hazardous fuels reduction.
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-787
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: All trails will remain open